Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

LG BH08LS20 Blu Ray writer / Liteon BD-Rom drive

LG BH08LS20 Blu Ray writer / Liteon BD-Rom drive Video Clips. Duration : 2.13 Mins.


Hey youtubers. GRiZLOC here with another video of my PC upgrade. This time i've bought a LG Blu ray writer (burner) Model:BH08LS20 and the reason i have bought the LG is because the LITEON BD-ROM Model: DH4O1S (with the DVD-RAM option) firmware 2P53 is giving me some problems lately. After i've upgraded my Gamiing PC with a new motherboard you can see the MSI X48C Platinum motherboard in another video of mine and since i've upgraded my motherboard i have problems that the Liteon BD-ROM plays and reads some Blu Ray movies (not all of them just a few new ones) and it does read and play all kinds of DVD's and CD's but not all of my Blu Ray movie collection. So if i can find the receipt for this damn thing i'm gonna send it back for now i'm just use the LITEON for some blu ray movies dvd's and cd's. I do not recommend you to buy this LITEON BD-ROM as it is not even 6 months old and i'm having troubles with it. Get a little more cash and go for the expensive LG or Pioneer or some other brand. I think LITEON could make some good optical drives but this is my first blu ray rom from lite-on and i'm disappointed that it only lasted a few months. Okay hope you enjoy the video and talk to you laterrr......

0 comments:

Post a Comment