Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Lexar 32 GB Class 10 Micro SD Card

Lexar 32 GB Class 10 Micro SD Card Video Clips. Duration : 4.40 Mins.


32GB Class 10 Micro SD Card - amzn.to (Thanks gejmer4eto for letting me know that I FAILED to put a link in the description) HUGE THANKS TO TouchPal! I wouldn't have this sdcard without them! This was a little over 12 minutes long, but I EDITED the crap out of it! twitter.com Lexar High Speed MicroSDHC 32 GB Class 10 Flash Memory Card www.amazon.com All of my HTC Evo 3D Videos can be found here - goo.gl The video I need to add to the annotation. www.youtube.com Please follow me on twitter twitter.com I have a 2nd channel, that I'm going to post blogs and etc on! www.youtube.com My unlisted videos can be found here - goo.gl

0 comments:

Post a Comment