Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

How to Build a Computer with a Barebones PC (part 1)

How to Build a Computer with a Barebones PC (part 1) Video Clips. Duration : 7.38 Mins.


Today we're looking at what it takes to build a computer using a "barebones PC" from GIGABYTE. This is a PC that comes with the basic meat and potatoes (case, motherboard, and power supply) but you can customize the other components according to your needs. For this I chose an AMD processor for low power consumption, 2 GB of Patriot memory, 500 GB Seagate HDD, and a LG DVD reader/writer. Follow along to get a basic understanding of how the parts are installed. Part 1 includes: 1. Opening the barebones PC 2. Introduction to all the components 3. Installing the processor and fan 4. Installing the RAM module Watch annotations on for music credit info and link to Part 2. Disclosure: I am an employee of GIGABYTE Technology. This is a personal project but I am using my company's products in this video. Any views or techniques expressed are those of the video producer and not the company. (I'm just glad I didn't electrocute myself this time...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment