Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Nexus 7 connects to OlympusC5050 camera via USBOTG

Nexus 7 connects to OlympusC5050 camera via USBOTG Tube. Duration : 8.08 Mins.


Nexus 7 connects to Olympus C5050 camera via USB OTG using nexus media importer app. Copy or stream files from your camera and no need to lug a laptop with you on your holidays to transfer photos. How ever please note that all file systems are not supported. My 9y old camera has an xd card slot and an compact flash slot. The xd card is not read by the nexus media importer app even though the camera is sensed by the app as i get a pop up message saying unsupported file system as it is FAT12. But the compact flash images are sensed as it says FAT16 format. I mainly use the CF anyway as it is a larger memory card. So this gives new life to my 9y old camera. Plus bonus is that i dont need to lug my laptop with us anymore to transfer files or view images as i can now do it on my nexus 7 itself. Will be easier showing images on the nexus 7 to relatives when abroad rather than squinting at the small screen of the camera LCD screen. watch my other uploads www.youtube.com watch my play lists www.youtube.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment