Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Cyberpower PC Unboxing, First Boot, total buyer experience and review 2012

Cyberpower PC Unboxing, First Boot, total buyer experience and review 2012 Video Clips. Duration : 13.98 Mins.


For those commenting that I should have built it myself: I have no problem constructing a PC. I ordered from Cyberpower for two reasons: at the time I had ordered it (the July 4th sale), this combination of hardware would have cost more than 0 more from Newegg, TigerDirect, or Fry's. CyberpowerPC was the best deal for this configuration at that time. Additionally, Cyberpower bench tests their product already built, and since I was picking it up, with no worries about in-shipment damage, the chances of having to RMA individual parts was lower. Being cheaper and less likely to have faulty parts, I would have been stupid to build it myself. (Specs and Price below) -This was a video I made of my experience buying from Cyberpower PC to hopefully provide some reassurance to PC shoppers. It really is true that the best value in a computer is one you build for yourself; you know exactly what's in it, what it's capable of, and what upgrade paths are available in the future. I had actually only heard of Cyberpower 2 weeks before purchasing from their site. I like to think I'm a savvy online shopper, and after diligent searching, Cyberpower PC just seemed to offer the best deal. Hopefully this video will help some people make a decision in their next PC purchase. I will list the specs of the computer below. Cost: 21 USD (total cost) Specifications: CASE: Thermaltake Level 10GTS Mid Tower Gaming Case w/ EasySwap HDD bays, 2x Front USB 3.0 Ports, & Headset Holder MOTHERBOARD ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment