Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD review and connections.MPG

Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD review and connections.MPG Video Clips. Duration : 9.03 Mins.


The Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD is pretty cool! This model has a SD Card reader that allows me to copy my CDs on a pocket size device instead of having that annoying CD visor case!!! Not to mention the fact that videos and pictures can be stored on SD cards as well. You can run a photo slide while listening to the radio. Videos have to be converted to Divx format for playback. I have movies, videos, and music on my 32gb iphone but if you get an incoming phone call...forget it. That's why prefer to use my 80gb Zune...as you see it works fine! And thanks to its rear RCA input jacks...I don't have any eye-sore cords sticking out of the front of the radio. This unit is also Rear Camera, Navigation, XM Radio, HD Radio, and Bluetooth ready. I'm about to add HD Radio...don't need that other stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment