Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Kindle Keyboard 3G Review

Kindle Keyboard 3G Review Tube. Duration : 14.70 Mins.


amzn.to amzn.to I love books. I love to read. At any time I am typically reading at least three books. One fiction, one that has to do with my profession, and one that I am reading for personal growth. A lot of times, I also take notes on the books that I am reading. As I also travel a lot, and sometimes just like to have a book with me to read when I go out on a hike or to the park, regular books can cause things to get a little bit heavy. And this is where my Kindle comes in. Since getting this outstanding piece of equipment, I've read more books in the last year then I did in the two to three before it combined! The reason, I can carry as many books as I can store, which is some ridiculous number like 3500, in just this one light weight tablet. So what is it and what is it not: It is not a tablet computer like the iPad. You can access the internet but it will have the liquid paper background. And you can't buy apps for it and play a ton of really cool games. It does have games, but they are more like the ones that come with your standard PC then something you are going to buy through the app store. What it is, is an ereader. It's about the size of a normal book but much thinner, and it can store somewhere around 3500 books in it's memory. And even if you manage to run out of room on the kindle, you can just put the books onto your computer so that you can load them back in later if you want to read them again. One advantage that I feel that it has over a Tablet ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment