Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pandigital planet 7 inch tablet demonstration ROOTED

Pandigital planet 7 inch tablet demonstration ROOTED Video Clips. Duration : 18.83 Mins.


Running V6 supercharger script. Spz0's custom rom 2.1 I've been a little bit more welcoming of tablets as possible as ereading devices especially for comic books. I don't like to collect issues of comics but volumes so they are huge sometimes to carry. I am also reading old literary classics and sometimes technical manuals so I can see a benefit towards having tablets. Also I live in a not so decent part of the city and I am afraid of me and my laptop being harmed. So I didn't want to spend a load of money on a tablet either, let a alone a 500+ dollar ipad. I don't remember how exactly I found out about the tablet but never mind that. Let's just say Kohls 30% off and 30 dollars cash back, and 20 dollar rebate had something to do with it. So I was able to get the tablet for around 110 ish dollars. Still waiting for rebate. Doing more research on the tablet I realized it housed a decent GPU. A mali-400 found in high end phones and tablets. Hmmm I thought. Can it play ps1 games? 3d android games? N64?!?!? Also this is the newer pandigital planet remake with 512mb ram. The early planets only had 256mb and ran an older version of android. Before we get into the gaming part: I just wanna say slatedroid pandigital planet forums was where I learned how to root it. Internet browsing is smooth. and it can play 720p videos beautifully, and 720p through hdmi out, even though it's not in the video . Yes! it can emulate games almost perfectlly with its gimp 800mhz cpu. Which is amazing ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment