Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sony Vaio DVD Drive Replacement

Sony Vaio DVD Drive Replacement Video Clips. Duration : 4.07 Mins.


In this video I remove and replace the DVD Drive inside of a Sony Vaio PCG-7M1L Laptop. Table of contents Removal of: Battery 0:08 Hard Drive 0:46 RAM memory 0:53 Laptop case 1:24 DVD Drive 1:29 New Drive 1:52Reassembly 1:59 If you are having problems with your computer I can help! Send me a message or check out www.FastVideoTech.com If you plan on working on your laptop, please take notes and take your time. This video makes things look very easy. Some connectors will fall apart easier than they will disconnect and can take several minutes to slowly work apart. It is VERY easy to break small components that are expensive to replace. Depending on your individual skill level you may have more of a chance breaking something than fixing something. If your laptop is important to you, please let an experienced technician handle it. I have over 10 years experience working with computers. I will try my best to answer questions but please keep them related to the video and the work being done. Thank you for watching! Please subscribe. If you have been helped by my videos and would like to buy me a cup of coffee you can do so by going to my website and clicking "donate" at the bottom of the page. Thanks! www.FastVideoTech.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment