Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Megaman Battle Network 5: Greatest Memories

Megaman Battle Network 5: Greatest Memories Video Clips. Duration : 9.90 Mins.


Here's part 5 for who cares! With the 5th game being my least favorite, for some of the scenes, I used codes. Nothing to extreme, just codes like being able to use any chip with any chip. ie: I can select ShadeMan S and Django D in one turn. It still turned out pretty good though. Edit: Since people keep asking, NO! I did not uses codes to boost my HP to 9999. The only code I used was to use any chip together, regardless of code. The reason I had so much HP was because, in order to make all of these "Greatest Memories" videos, I download save files so I wouldn't have to beat all of the games again. The only save file I could find for this game was the one that had E-reader cards already installed. At the time, I had no idea how to remove them, so I just left them on. That should clear up everything. Edit 2: People, stop asking how to get "Bass Soul". First of all, it's not a soul, it's a cross (yes, there's a difference). Second, gamefaqs.com exists for a reason, use it. But... Since I'm a nice guy I tell everyone. Bass Cross Megaman can only be obtained by cheating or by the use of E-Reader Cards. Like I said before, the save file I used had this already installed so I left it on. Go to gamefaqs.com for more details. PS: Don't forget to rate it. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment