Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

My new laptop! Unboxing and behind the scenes of my video creating :o) (HP Pavilion g6)

My new laptop! Unboxing and behind the scenes of my video creating :o) (HP Pavilion g6) Video Clips. Duration : 11.08 Mins.


www.retrogamervx.com Yes, I have finally got myself a new laptop to run the Geek lab and the channel. See her birth! Also, I show you around my desktop a little so you can see some behind the scenes stuff on how I make my videos Computer specs: Processor AMD Dual-Core E2-3000M (1.8 GHz, 1 MB L2 Cache) Operating System Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64 RAM 4 GB (Expandable to 6 GB) Graphics card AMD Radeon HD 6380G Discrete-Class Screen type HD LED BrightView Screen resolution 1366 x 768 Screen size 15.6" Screen features LED Hard drive 500 GB Optical disk drive SuperMulti DVD±R/RW with Double Layer Support Memory card reader Multi-Format Digital Media Card Reader USB 3 Modem/Ethernet Integrated 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet LAN WiFi 802.11 b/g/n Bluetooth No TV output HDMI, VGA Expansion card slot No Sound Altec Lansing speakers Webcam 0.3 MP Keyboard & Mouse Full size with home roll keys TouchPad with on/off button and support for multitouch gestures Battery Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) Up to 6 hours Accessories included HP g6-1325easa Notebook, Power Cord, 65 W AC Power Adapter, 6-cell Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) battery, "Begin here" guide, HP manual Software included "Microsoft® Office Starter: reduced-functionality Word and Excel® only, with advertising. No PowerPoint® or Outlook®. Buy Office 2010 to use the full featured software. HP Setup Manager HP Support Assistant HP Recovery Manager Cyberlink YouCam DE Windows Live Essentials HP Games powered by WildTangent Adobe Reader Adobe Flash ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment