Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

(HTC HD2) Elegancia Custom ROM & New Froyo Build w/ HTC Sense

(HTC HD2) Elegancia Custom ROM & New Froyo Build w/ HTC Sense Tube. Duration : 9.03 Mins.


This is a video of my custom ROM (Elegancia) which replaces Windows Mobile and Froyo with HTC sense. The Elegancia ROM is a much faster and smoother experience than Windows Mobile, comes with a Facebook widget and Book reader (with 10 books), and fully customizable. I have 800+ songs on my phone with Windows Mobile it would take 1-2 mins for them to load up, with the custom ROM is takes seconds. Next up we move onto the new Android Froyo build with HTC Sense. Everything major now works (camera, camcorder, GPS, Bluetooth, Wifi, etc...) and it's alot smoother than the one from my last video. I will post another fully featured video with my new camera later in the week to showcase more of the new Android build. Link for download: gamesquare.co.uk (instructions provided, there are 2 versions, 1 with sense 1 without sense)

0 comments:

Post a Comment